Permitted Use. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you will not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase tickets or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Box Office Live Television to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Box Office Live Television, its suppliers or both, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Links. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Box Office Live Television has no control over these sites or the content within them. Box Office Live Television cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Box Office Live Television does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Box Office Live Television for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
Prohibited Content. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Could be harmful to minors;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- Engages in commercial activities, sales or both without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Copyright Policy. We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or it agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users’ rights to use, access or both to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user’s rights to use or access to the Site before that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
Disclaimers. Box Office Live Television does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any Content, search or link on it. The Site and its Content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Box Office Live Television cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Box Office Live Television disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Box Office Live Television will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
Box Office Live Television makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site or use of the Box Office Live Television service.
Box Office Live Television disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, Box Office Live Television users, advertisers, sponsors or all three on the Site, concerning Box Office Live Television’s service or otherwise concerning your use of the Site, Box Office Live Television service or both. Box Office Live Television is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Box Office Live Television may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Box Office Live Television be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Box Office Live Television has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by Georgia law without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Georgia, City of Atlanta.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Box Office Live Television, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your transaction by clicking submit. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to enquire why you did not complete your transaction.